CSF - Fall 2022 Meeting notes
Virtual Meeting Notes: 10/3/22
Please read through all of the following carefully:
1. CSF Contract: Please read the CSF Contract [linked here]
2. Once you have read through the contract, please complete this acknowledgment form [linked here]
3. Read through these Requirements for CSF:
- All CSF members must complete volunteer hours as outlined on the current CSF Contract linked above
- All CSF members must reapply each semester
- Members will be noted as "Active" or "Inactive" based upon the completion of the semester requirements
- CSF members must attend the mandatory meetings (or complete the requirements for virtual meetings)
- Members will be notified of meetings through the email submitted on Fall application and via the CSF Instagram
- CSF members should check their historical membership status and report issues to Mrs. Dill (More info will come at our next meeting)
- Lifetime "Sealbearer" membership is offered to students having at least four semesters of active membership (one of which must be the first semester of the senior year). Only Lifetime members qualify to wear the sash at graduation.
CSF Membership Requirements 2022-2023
There are two levels of CSF Membership (Active and Inactive) each with different requirements.
Active CSF Member Requirements:
Inactive CSF Member Requirements:
- 8 hours of volunteer service each semester.
- 4 of these hours must be fulfilled in the LJHS Tutor Center. (*this may be reduced once the Tutor center needs are reassessed)
- 4 hours of volunteer service each semester.
- 2 of these hours must be fulfilled in the LJHS Tutor Center.
All CSF members:
- Must submit the CSF Volunteer Verification Form (due at the end of each semester)
- Attend CSF meetings
4. Are you interested in a leadership position for CSF for the 22/23 school year?
- Please email Mrs. Dill at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 10/5 at 11:59pm to submit your name for elections. Also, please include a quick statement of intent (why you would like to lead the club / past leadership experience) that will be included with your name on the ballot.